The teams are ready! It's time to swim.
Get along to the pool to support teams of locals as they swim laps to see who can raise the most amount cash.
Bendigo Bank will donate $1 per lap to their community groups!
Be there to cheer them on!
10am – 10.15am – Race briefing
10.15am – 10.30am – Race Start
12.30pm – Racing Concludes
12.30pm – 1pm – Novelty Races
1 – 2pm – Cheque presentations & light refreshments
Rules & Guidelines:
- Maximum 5 swimmers entered per group (aged 15 years & up).
- 1 swimmer per community group in the pool at a time.
- Each swimmer must swim a minimum of 2 laps when it is their turn to swim.
- There is no restriction on the maximum laps each swimmer can swim.
- The event will conclude with 3 novelty races: medley relay + noodle race + kickboard race.
- Participation in the 3 novelty races is not restricted to the original 5 lap swimmers.
- Your club can be represented by competent swimmers of any age in the novelty races.
- Money Tins for each club are at Belfast Aquatics – feel free to encourage family, friends & members to donate to your club via the tins.
- We encourage each group to share any relevant Facebook posts to advertise the event & increase exposure.
- Each club is encouraged to bring supporters, family & friends to offer support & enjoy the day!
** Please note** The $1 donation per lap by the Community Bank only relates to the lap swimming and not the novelty events.